Through our years of experience working with management accountants and controllers, HUCS helps to translate your business requirements to solutions that support the business process best.
By combining a thorough understanding of the business problem at hand with in-depth understanding of the issues at hand, we design solutions that support not just the final product or goal, but also the process by which that goal is achieved. Within this process we like to think out of the box and come up with the best solution available, not always with the most apparent one.
Examples of solutions designed by HUCS so far:
- DNB reporting solution for a major dutch bank using SAP BW
- Major improvements to the month-end reporting process of a major dutch logistics firm using SAP BW
- Redesign of the budgetting cycle, putting the management accountant (back) in the advisor role for a major dutch bank
- Redesign of the reporting process for a major dutch bank
- Redesign of the cost price tooling of a major dutch logistics firm
Many times, our designs need the support of software. With our long history of software development (see also the Community page), HUCS is in the unique position not only to design solutions, but implement these designs as well, if there is a customer need.
If there is no need to develop the designs ourselves, our experience in the field has shown to be a valuable asset when talking to developers working to implement our designs.
Among the technologies used to implement effective, efficient and working solutions are:
- MS Office: Excel, Access, Visual basic for Applications (MS Office macros)
- Web technologies
- (X)HTML, XML
- jQuery, Dojo toolkit
- Apache HTTPD
- Common Lisp
- C, C++
- Unix shell (Bourne (Again) SHell, Korn SHell)
- SAP ECC modules (FICO, SD, CML, BP, ...)
- SAP BW
- And more...